Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


November 23, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things.

1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
---I really don't remember. I think I worked at Outback Steakhouse.


2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
---teaching Sunday School


3. FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY:
---Nature Valley -Chewy TRAIL MIX Bars- Fruit & Nut, pretzels, bananas, apples, strawberries w/red grapes.


4. FIVE SONGS YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO.
--- Only Five!? --- Comfortably Numb -Pink Floyd, Dust In The Wind -Kansas, I Can Only Imagine -MercyMe, My Redeemer Lives -Nicole C. Mullen, Your Love Oh Lord -Third Day, Spoken For -MercyMe, etc...


5. FIVE THINGS YOU’D DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE.
---own a 1969 Camaro RS/SS , fund K-LOVE, get out of debt, visit Niagara falls, put my children in a private Christian school


6. FIVE BAD HABITS.
---over indulging on sweets, interrupting people when they are talking, sharing too much personal information, hitting the snooze button, driving too fast


7. FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING.
---growing spiritually, laying in bed, bowling, roller skating, being on the beach


8. FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN.
---leg warmers, side ponytail, size 6, black nail polish, naval ring


3 comments:

Lill said...

Hi,

Welcome to the Body of Christ Jesus Girl--(you stated you were a fairly new believer)....I find your blog interesting! I love your 700 miles in 29 hours with 3 kids on your own---woo--to test the limits of sanity--lol...

I have added you as someone I will come back to frequently---and come visit me too....

Your Sis in Christ,
Lill

not used anymore. said...

Lill,

Thanks for visiting, Lill. I did check out your blog and it sounds pretty cold there in NY. Thanks for the link to my blog on yours. I was touched. Really.

Jesus Girl

GUNNY said...

I forgot all about your side pony tail action!

That is a trip down memory lane for sure.

Some good Thanksgiving love this weekend.

Keep the faith and we'll see you in about a month as we celebrate the dear Saviour's birth.