Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


August 27, 2008

Paul Sheppard



Paul Sheppard's radio ministry "Enduring Truth" is now available to download in mp3 format for free.


Yes, for free.

How exciting is that? I was and still am stoked! He is one of my favorite pastors to listen to. I have several others that I like but I really enjoy his wit and humor. Now I can listen to him whenever I want. I have already put several of his teachings on my mp3 player and listened to it in my car through my speakers. Check him out. He's been a real joy to me. I have spent many Sundays getting ready for church listening to him.
This is probably the best message I have heard yet of his. I heard it today 9-5-8. I highly recommend you check him out. I sooo enjoy him. Did I mention how much I enjoy him?



Lessons from the vine part 3.2.mp3 - Pastor Paul Sheppard

1 comment:

not used anymore. said...

I am really enjoying listening to Paul Sheppard!