Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


August 4, 2008

facebook

Brandi Hartman Gray's Facebook profile


I am now on facebook. That sure can take up a lot of your time. It's pretty fun. It's free and you get to connect with people you haven't seen in awhile. I have a lot of my church family as my friends. That's the neat part that I can go and view the profile of my church family members and come away feeling encouraged. I love being around other Christians. They fill me up. They remind me of how good we have it as believers. Maybe one day I'll try My Space, I hear it's better... but for now blogspot, imeem, facebook, and being a mother and going to school will have to do. Like that's not enough.

We went to the coast this last weekend and it was great. My kids and I went with my parents. Did I mention how great my parents are? They are. It was great to get away as all I've managed to do this summer is go to school or paint my house. The house looks great too. Thanks again to those great parents. Oh, a shout out to Mary Ellen too for being the one getting the ball rolling.

Well, my goal is to now get all of us horizontal and sleeping.

2 comments:

GUNNY said...

Hey, where's the love, man?!

Speaking of getting the ball rolling, how about a little something for the effort?

After all, I'm responsible for your life getting sucked away on Facebook.

;-)

not used anymore. said...

I've been having blackouts lately. That is where a "blackout" is defined as losing hours of time and not knowing how those hours were spent. I think I have another personality whom is on facebook.