Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


August 15, 2008

End of summer 2008



Well, summer is almost over and the kids go back to school soon. I am still not finished with school. I take a test Tuesday but I still have about a months worth of course material left. No telling how long that will take in real time. Hopefully soon. I'll need to get out there and start looking for a job in a whole new field. I don't even have my resume put together yet. I'm not too sure if I'll got the intern route or just get out there. I guess it depends on the money.

The kids have really enjoyed the YMCA this summer. They have all been going there. April goes year round for the preschool and the bigger kids were just going for the summer. I tell you it's a great program. They have taken the kids on field trips to places such as the Silver Stars basketball game, Malibu grand prix, bowling, Enchanted Springs Ranch -out in Boerne, the missions, Ripley's wax museum, etc. I have been so impressed with the program, the staff, and the smiles on the kids faces.

We are taking this last week of the summer off to just relax. I don't know how I'm going to be able to get myself out of bed in time each day. I'm real worried about that. Anyway, we've had a great summer and the older two are doing great at swimming lessons. We pretty much plan to be at the pool a lot this last week.

No comments: