Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


August 24, 2008

Beth


I went to the Beth Moore event here in San Antonio this weekend. She is really good. She is fun, she stands on the word of God. I really enjoyed it. I had never seen her before and was definetly wow-ed.

I don't really have the time to write so much on it now because tomorrow is the kids first day of back to school and I need to get us all to bed and it's already 8:15. I just wanted to give a shout out to all those who went and tell my mom thanks for taking me. It was so good. I had a great time and was honored to go with my mom and priveledged to be of the same faith with my mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful conference, and I am so blessed that you, my daughter, attended with me.