Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


December 14, 2007

Baby Jesus - The Lamb of God

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.


Today as I was driving I came across this nativity scene and had to pull over and take a picture - especially because I happened to have my camera with me. The house sat on a corner lot and this was the scene at the corner of the yard.

Impressive.

Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

And He died for all, that those who live may no longer live for themselves but for Him who for their sake died and was raised.

God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

No comments: