Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


February 3, 2008

February

I love February. It is by far my favorite month. It's my favorite time of year. I don't just celbrate February 14th as Valentines' Day. To me the whole month of February is a an excuse to celebrate love and to have pink, red, hearts, and what not. I have named February 18th as "I love you day" but I'll tell more about that later in the month. Love, love, love, la la love-makes the world go 'round. That's from a Power Puff Girls video. Maybe I can find that. Hold, please.



Cool. I'm such a Bubbles. I certainly have a Buttercup mean streak in me though. I try to allow Christ to overcome it and fill me with Bubbles. Ne Way, that's not at all what I was talking about. I love February, especially when it's 84 degrees outside. AMen! I sure do have my reasons for liking Texas. I am far too tired right now from driving across Texas for the last two days.



Today is also Victoria's birthday. She's 3 now. She's real cute. I would need some permission to post her picture though.


Happy Birthday, Victoria.


Aunt Brandi loves you.

2 comments:

GUNNY said...

I just took a few tonight at her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's.

I'll have to find you a goodie.

By the way, I'll eat a White Castle in your honor as I'm going to Minneapolis later today for the John Piper pastors conference.

not used anymore. said...

Seems a little unfair as I clean out the dog kennels for my community service work at the Animal Defense League. Or...I could look at it another way. Such an opportunity that we both have been given by the Lord to grow today under His direction.

Chuck E. Cheese, how cute. Did you play some Skee-Ball? Tell her Auntie Brandi loves her and that she is proud of her for becoming 3.