Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


January 5, 2008

Top 4

My top 4 places to eat would have to be:

  1. Papadeaux
  2. Pei Wei
  3. Pappasitos
  4. Freddy's Custard

My top 4 menu items:

  1. Mandarin Kung Pao w/fried rice (Pei Wei)
  2. Blackened Snapper Diablo (Pappadeaux)
  3. Filet Marsala -medium rare (Carabba's)
  4. Cheese Enchiladas (Pappasitos)


My top 4 favorite ice creams from Davinci:

  1. peanut butter
  2. hazelnut
  3. cheesecake
  4. rum raisin

My top 4 favorite others are:

  1. White chocolate rasberry truffle -HEB creamy creations
  2. Chunky Monkey - Ben And Jerry's
  3. Banana Cashew - HEB creamy creations
  4. Cherry Garcia - Ben and Jerry's

My top 4 places I would like to visit:

  1. Jerusalem
  2. Hawaii
  3. Jamaica
  4. British Columbia

My top 4 most cherished memories:

  1. Russell's birth
  2. Lauren's baptism
  3. preaching the gospel in Africa
  4. camping/fishing in the Ozarks

Top 4 favortie albums:

  1. Illuminate -- David Crowder Band
  2. Chronology I or II -- Third Day
  3. Hymned! -- Bart Millard
  4. Peace Like A River the hymns -- Chris Rice

Top 4 favorite Scriptures:

  1. Galatians 5:1
  2. Psalm 143:8
  3. Psalm 119:11
  4. 2 Corinthians 5:15

My top 4 favorite stores:

  1. Family Christian Store
  2. Kohl's
  3. James Avery
  4. Best Buy

My top 4 candy:

  1. Butterfinger Crisp
  2. Nutrageous
  3. Snickers w/ Almonds
  4. peanut butter cups


  1. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; therefore stand firm, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. --> Galatians 5:1
  2. I have hidden your word in my heart, so that I might not sin against you. --> Psalm 119:11
  3. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I put my trust in you. Show me the way to go, for to you I lift up my soul. --> Psalm 143:8
  4. And he died for all, that those who live may no longer live for themselves, but for Him who for their sake died and was raised again. --> 2Corinthians 5:15


-----> For extra fun tell me yours in the comments section; maybe come up with some more.

No comments: