Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


January 3, 2008

Plan B



I had a plan. My plan was to introduce people to the music I listen to . My plan was to change the song on my blog site every so often that way people could listen to my kind of music. Let us just suppose I had someone very in particular that I wanted to play some of my music to. Let's just call him "Eric". Suppose "Eric" doesn't listen to much Contemporary Christian music and past attempts to introduce him to such music have failed. My plan was to play different ones on the blog and the end result would be that "Eric" would have been exposed to spiritually fulfilling music, that is if he keeps visiting my blog.

So... I am trying to figure out why my imeem only lets me play 30-second pieces of songs instead of the full length version. That wasn't the case in the beginning and now the only song I can play all of is Chris Rice's "Go Light Your World." The only reason is that one was saved prior to the "change." I don't know much about HTML but I'm guessing there is a slight change in the HTML that only permits me to be able to listen to as 30 second bit of the song. Sigh... I have spent lots of time on trying to remedy this and so I am now officially on a break.

In the meantime, please enjoy The Mean Kitty Song.

I bet if "Eric" had kids they would love this video. That is if "Eric" gets around to pushing the play button. P.S. I would hope that "Eric" knew that I was just picking on him becasue I love him. Well, I mean if there were an "Eric".


2 comments:

GUNNY said...

What's up with that evil ninja little kitty?!

What's up with that evil "Eric" character not listening to your new fangled slooge music?!

Cray-ZEE!

not used anymore. said...

I know! Isn't the kitty cute? We like it. My kids ask for it by name. Wait to you see the next kitty I put up. I'm still saving that one. It's much shorter. It is HI-larious.

There's no escaping the music now. I just need a video of some fruitcake Jesus Freak to do the singing and dancing. Hey, I've got a camera...

Shouldn't you be up adding slooge to your bull? Is 16 comments going to be enough for you, you think? Quite the fan club you got there.

I've got a real good song lined up for you.