Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


October 27, 2007

K-Love

Looking for something to keep your mind on things above and not on the things of this world?

http://www.klove.com/
Positive and Encouraging

K - LOVE just ended their fall pledge drive at just over 80%. They are totally listener supported. Please keep K-LOVE's ministry in your prayers as they reach out to the world.
One of my newest favorites is Delirious' "Inside Outside" from their World Service album. It kind of reminds me of U2.


2 comments:

GUNNY said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

I pray that God will use your blog mightily for the advancement of His kingdom.

Soli Deo gloria,
Gunny, your brother

not used anymore. said...

Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I appreciate your prayers for my blog to be used for the Lord. W00-Hoo!! I love being in the Lord's Army. Especially because we've already won. And we serve the King of Kings.