Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


March 8, 2012

Ella Mae Bowen -Holding out for a hero



Wow.  What an amazing voice.

There are so many people in my life that have touched my heart.  How can one person have loved so many people in such a short lifetime.  If there's only one for me, Lord, why have I love for so many?

Some people touch your heart in a way that you ... well ... you just never get over.
For every boy or man I've ever loved - know that you touched my heart in a way that stayed.
When you really love, you love ... for life.
Love doesn't walk away.  People do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the time that we have had together. I will cherish all the happy memories of us in my heart. You are in my prayers now more than ever. May God be your guiding light, and may He give you the courage and strength you need to build a better, happier life.

I pray also that God my give you the heart to forgive me, despite all my wrongdoings.

Thank you again, Brandi, for every wonderful minute we have had together.

You are truly special, and I pray that you are blessed with joy and faith for the rest of your life.

You have touched my heart in a way that is unique, Brandi. You will ALWAYS have a place in my heart, Brandi, no matter what I have said or done.

Your post made me cry tears that felt deeper than any tears I have shed before. Thank you for encouraging me to keep my faith, Brandi.

I love you, Brandi Elaine Hartman.