Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


February 4, 2012

Create in me a clean heart

Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin.

Against You, 
You only, 
have I sinned

and done what is evil in Your sight...
... and you teach me wisdom 
in the secret heart
let me hear joy and gladness,
let the bones that You have broken
rejoice.

Create in me a clean heart, O Lord, 
and renew a right spirit within me.


Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors
You ways
and sinners
will return to You.

O, Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare Your praise.

The sacrifices of my Lord are a broken spirit,
and a broken contrite heart...

Attend to me, and answer me,
I am restless in my complaint
and I groan,
because of the noise of the enemy.

help me with my unbelief, O'LORD,
quiet the enemies voice before me.
Let me hear the sound of Your voice
in the stillness of my heart.

O God, save me by Your name,
and vindicate me by your might.
O God, hear my prayer;
give ear to the words of my mouth.

If You will, You can make me clean.
'But that I may know that the Son of Man
has authority on earth to forgive sins.'

and he said to him, "Follow me." 
And he rose
and followed him.

let me hear in the morning, 
of Your unfailing love
for I put my trust in You.
show me the way to go,
for to You
I lift up my soul.

Show me, Lord, where to go...







No comments: