Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


October 26, 2008

Pro - Life




Today my daughter and I participated in San Antonio's Life Chain. This was my second one and her first. I plan to take the other two as well next year. The event was from 2-3pm and we were running late. I was actually quite glad that we did because we got to see all the other people standing on the streets holding signs. We also got to be one of the cars, minivan actually, honking while driving by. April really got a kick out of that part.
My daughter April is alive today because I chose not to have an abortion. I could have made the wrong "choice" I'm glad I didn't. I chose life. Life is a gift from God, not an option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. That picture is so special of her. It was a wonderful idea to take her.

sethswifeforlife said...

"I chose life. Life is a gift from God, not an option."
AMEN!!!

I don't know you well, but I see you at church and your cute little kiddos. Nice to see you have a blog too!

Blessings,
Abby~