Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.


March 27, 2008

Back to School

I was finally able to go back to school today. It felt so good to be there again. I was so encouraged by the warm welcome I received from my schoolmates. It feels good to be out learning and doing something to better educate yourself. One of the things that I really like about my school is that I have met a few believers there that I am encouraged by. It is always a good thing to be around other believers. I always leave feeling positive. It's was also nice to come in and score an A on my test.


I am very eager to get my A+ certification. That will open the door of opportunity for so many different good paying jobs. I will do good to get some experience in the IT field. I really think I am going to enjoy it. It is very difficult which makes it rewarding. It also comes rather easy for me. I can tell that it is not forced, it is something that I have a natural ability for.

I am currently in N+ (Networking) but I have yet to really start it. I have been studying for the vendor exam for my 602 in order to receive my A+ certification. I am fortunate to not get nervous on tests. I am rather looking forward to taking it. I just have to wait for the voucher to come in. I am going through the Alamo Work Source to get my schooling paid for. It is a great program. They are very flexible and help me to find work. Right now I don't need work. My instructor says once I get that A+ he will be able to offer me jobs that are constantly coming in. I am looking forward to going to school tomorrow which is good because lately my energy level has been pretty low. I just need to get back into my routine.

I am working towards my MCSA right now. I will finish up my A+ and my N+. After that I go through MCP and then Server 2003. I can't remember what comes next. I usually don't get too far ahead of my schedule or I'll lose what I'm supposed to do right now. I have been told that I would be good for Server and that there aren't enough that know Server. I can't wait to begin working in the IT field being paid to do something I enjoy that I will be constantly challenged at. I intend to go all the way up to MCSE which is more certifications and a lot more money and harder.


Did I mention that I really like and enjoy my school?

No comments: